We invite you to join us for the first annual Google Apps for Education Hong Kong Summit to be held at the
Hong Kong International School on June 8 and 9 2013. This high intensity two day event focuses on deploying, integrating and using Google Apps for Education to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. The program features Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, practicing administrators, solution providers, Google engineers, and representatives from the Google Apps for Education team.
Register now to send teachers, administrators, tech directors, library media specialists, tech support staff, CTOs, and anyone who is interested in finding out more about leveraging Google Apps for Education to support student learning.
Sessions include two keynote presentations, plus two full days of informative breakouts, cutting-edge demonstrations, and hands-on workshops led by experienced and knowledgeable professional developers.
- Deployment & Management of Google Apps
- Google Apps Scripts
- Google Apps for Education Certification
- YouTube for Schools
- Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Calendar, Gmail power tips, and... even more!
All presenters are Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, Google Employees, or teachers with local success stories!
Open to attendees from around the globe, this summit offers unique and cost-effective advantages for all participants:
- Free WiFi
- Hotel Rooms at discount rates (to be announced soon)
- Early bird registration for only $199 USD
- Continental breakfast and coffee with networking time and bonus sessions each day.
- Direct access to Google employees and world-class educational technology leaders.
NEW: Sign Up for a Two-Day Google Apps for Education Certification Pre-Summit Boot Camp.
Dates and Times: June 6 & 7, 2013, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM